Wednesday 26 June 2013

Summertime photo shoot

Now that summer is here... kinda, I went on a little adventure with a fellow model friend for a trek up to the middle of nowhere (somewhere in Usk) and we found this lovely setting for a photo shoot. I'm thankful looking back at it now that I chose not to wear heels. Anyway it took about 2 hours to complete with loads of different props and equipment... I was nearly blinded by this gold light reflector a few times :') The highlight for me was being able to run round a field full of knee high grass like an idiot and come out with decent shots. So let's get to some of the shots...

This is probably one of my favorites, I found pleasure blowing bubbles into my friends face because i thought it was hilarious.... yeah that's how boring my life is :')



 I don't know how I particularly feel about this one.... I kinda feel when I smile I look like.. well in this case a serial rapist lurking in the grass...


I'm looking forward for many shoots to come, and excited what the future will bring.
Thanks for reading,
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment