Monday 24 June 2013

Vintage Vision Fashion Show

So basically I got involved with helping a local business called "Vintage Vision" in Abergavenny that sells everything under the sun that is vintage.
http://www.vintagevision.co.uk/

A couple of models and I had three outfits each to model in the Vintage Fayre which took part yesterday, it's fair to say I had a very good time!
The three outfits I modeled was...


Number one was a 1960's green toga which i wore with a belt for a modern twist (otherwise it was like a tent) it hung from the left shoulder by a gold buckle which you can't really see here :L


Outfit number two was a 1920's styled tassel dress that got remodeled in the 60's.... (we're getting at a 60's theme here)



Outfit number three was.... well... I'm not quite sure but hey it's sooooo 60's!
I'm very thankful for the makeup artist and hairdresser that made my look complete with the 60's.. I had this modern day beehive thing going on and the makeup was interesting to say the least!

Thanks for reading,
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment