Monday 24 June 2013

Where to start?

Where to start? 

Life is just a little crazy sometimes.. Who would've thought that little ol' me would go from this...


                                                            (yup that's me far right)
To this....


You see that chubby kid with the dodgy smile? up that's me too...
But eventually that little kid grew up and got that balls to stand and parade herself on stage in front of thousands...to this 


I should probably explain that last photo haha, there I am stood in front of complete strangers blurting out my name, age and where I'm from with some "extra enthusiasm" which at first mortified me a little.

Yes, growing up was a little rough for me, mainly because i was a tubby dork but hey I wouldn't be the way I am now if it wasn't for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment